The Business Reviewer

Skip to main content
Image
Cashaa(Banking) Cashaa is a gateway to consumer-centric and affordable financial products aimed at consumer adoption of Blockchain without having to understand the technical details of Blockchain technology. Cashaa’s wallet system, integrated with the peer to peer exchange with full spectrum of fully digital financial services, enables its community to save, spend, borrow and get insured, with a simplified user experience in a legally compliant way. Token Sale ends in 8 DAYS $6,910,000 OF 
$32,000,000 (22%) WEBSITE WHITEPAPER social links
Image
People like free things. It never ceases to amaze me just how many people will get into a line in order to receive a free 1 dollar ice cream cone. Nothing against ice cream, but if people were to calculate their earnings per hour, they would quickly forget about the ice cream.

It is the same way in the crypto world. Everyone likes a freebie. They flock to small faucets, and paid to click sites, working for hours on end to make a dollar or two. So what if there were opportunities to get more than a free penny, here and there? As it turns out, there is an opportunity to make some quite decent money, and within the next 15 minutes. (I can hear the groans. I can see people walking away in disgust at the infomercial... Now this guy wants my credit card info, and SS number, right?). Wrong. The free money comes in the form of a giveaway going on by a new contender in the ICO department. WCex, a new global currency exchange is offering 100 WCX tokens to all users who just register an email. …
Image
Bitcoin Growth Bot's Nucleus Pre-ICO

15 USD (20 NCL TOKENS) for each referral



ICO PRE-SALE TIMING

3 million Nucleus Coin tokens will be available for the pre-sale starting on December 1st and ending on December 21st.
Early adopters have the opportunity to sell into the ICO or hold for true value token appreciation where the real money will be made on this project.

Starts: Dec 1st, 2017 at 10:00am (New York time) GMT –5
Ends: Dec 21th, 2017 at 10:00am (New York time) GMT –5

ICO PRE-SALE PRICE
Original Price of 01 Nucleus (NCL) token = $ 0.55
Currency: USD

0 - 1 million token: $0.55 + Bonus 25%
1 - 2 million token: $0.65 + Bonus 20%
2 – 3 million token: $0.75 + Bonus 15%

Go to The Website.

ICO CROWDSALE

The crowdsale for Nucleus Coin for 4,920,792 tokens will take place on January 15th, 2018 with the price offering between $2.00-$3.60.
Maximum cap on crowdsale: $9 million

Image
Have you been wondering aboutBitConnect? Maybe get a review of how works, its features and what it can offer you?
Well, you’ve reached your destination because I’m going to share my honest BitConnect review. Before I start… If you’re tired of scams and want a real solution for making money online check out my no.1 recommendation. I’ve personally been able to turn 100 bucks to $3,000k in the last 6 weeks from using this: Go here to see my no.1 recommendation for making money online (This is a 100% free money making system)
BitConnect Review Here you’ll find my honest BitConnect review giving you the real details. I write reviews that are not compromised. Specifically on making money online through the latest digital products and systems. From my experience of writing more than 250 reviews, I have become better positioned to give you straight points on what will work for you and what won’t.  Okay, enough of my credentials, let’s get down to the BitConnect Review. Now, a lot of eyeballs hav…
Image
Looking for more information on Cashaa? I’ve been checking out this new coin to learn more and now I’m sharing my honest review. Before I start If you’re tired of scams and want a real solution for making money check out my no.1 recommendation. It’s helped me turn $100 to $3,000k in the last 2 months alone: Click here to see my No.1 Recommendation Cashaa Review Today I’m looking at Cashaa. It’s just 1 of the many ICO’s I am reviewing lately. I already exposed some scams in the cryptocurrency niche like BitConnect and now I’ve decided to move onto other ICO’s (some legitimate and some not) to share my honest opinions. Be sure to also see my eros coin review. Cashaa is a financial platform founded by a London based company on 18th January, 2017 after testing it for several months. Kumar Gaurav CEO of this company founded this platform in collaboration with co-founders Celestine Vettical, chairman, Dominic Melo, chief payment officer, Francesco Zorgno, chief invewstment officer, Felice N. …

Popular posts from this blog

How to Write Exams

https://blockgeeks.com/guides/what-is-bitcoin/